Monday, December 27, 2010

billy mack collector in 2008
billy mack collector in 2009
billy mack collector in 2010

 So, yes, hello.
This is my, as of yet, semi-aimless blog.
And that there is my amorphous band/musical project.

I figure I'll write stuff about the band here, of course.
I also want to post pictures I've take and stories I have to share.
Maybe a couple rants or something or other.

Anyway,
Right now I am sitting in a Wegman's supermarket entrenched in a slow job hunt.
We just had the first snow of the season here in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
The winds are nearly 50 miles per hour and the lights are flickering.

The band is taking a break from shows while we write new songs.
I finished school a few weeks ago.

Certainly, it is exciting.

I've been existed in a hushed state, things move slow and ideas form slower.
I've pulled out the video game systems I've had as a kid and leave the apartment less.
Three coffeehouses in town are closing or moving and I don't care for bars.

This here Wegman's Supermarket is my favorite place to spend time now.
I will make a good resume today.
I will not apply at Starbucks.
I will share a story later.

No comments:

Post a Comment